MPG TEGLIA - PRICE REDUCED!!!
30cm x 30cm x 10mm Steel plate dressed, profiled and seasoned ready for your oven!
Giving you perfection in your bake time after time!
Eh... Steel! How do I use it!?
- Place the steel on the top shelf of your oven and heat the oven to it's max temp. Should be good to go after around 20 minutes..
- Put the Pizza on the plate using a peel.. aye that's right, simple eh?
But what happens when it gets muckle dirty?
- Let cool completely before handling! The plate will get very hot, thick steel absorbs heat far greater than thin trays or Pizza stones and the heat will remain in the steel for a significant time longer.
- Scrape any loose residue off with, well with anything you think can do the job, ain't much chance of damaging this bad boy!
- Wash with hot soapy water if you like that kind of thing.. rinse with clean hot water.
- Be careful! The plate is near 7kg in weight so please don't drop it on the kitchen tiles... She'll make an affa mess..
- Dry plate completely after washing to remove the potential for corrosion (nobody likes a rusty plate..)
- After a fair few bakes the plate may require re-oiling, use a bit of kitchen roll and a low smoking cooking oil such as flaxseed or safflower (most cooking oils will do if you get stuck).
- Plate will get darker over time, this is normal... I mean, wouldn't you if you spent half yer time in an oven!
This is a pick-up option (Newburgh, Aberdeenshire) or local delivery to AB postcodes only (within a 20 mile radius of Newburgh, Aberdeenshire)
If you have any queries on this option, please get in touch using our contact form.